The Kansas City Chiefs and Arizona Cardinals face off in an NFL Week 1 game on Sunday, Sept. 11
Kansas City is -205 on the money line in the game, which will be played at State Farm Stadium in Arizona.
The Cardinals are +165.
The over/under for the game is set at 53.5 points.
- Bills vs. Rams | Saints vs. Falcons | Browns vs. Panthers
- 49ers vs. Bears | Steelers vs. Bengals | Eagles vs. Lions
- Colts vs. Texans | Patriots vs. Dolphins | Ravens vs. Jets
- Jags vs. Commanders | Giants vs. Titans | Chiefs vs. Cards
- Raiders vs. Chargers | Packers vs. Vikings | Bucs vs. Cowboys
- Broncos vs. Seahawks | Spreads, lines, totals | Super Bowl
The Chiefs went 12-5 in the 2021 season and lost in the AFC Championship Game.
The Cardinals went 11-6 last season and lost in the NFC Wild Card Round.
The teams did not play each other last season.
The NFL Week 1 game is scheduled to kick off at 1:25 p.m. MST Sunday and can be seen on CBS.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).
- Quarterbacks | Running backs | Wide receivers | Tight ends
- Cornerbacks | Safeties | Linebackers | O-linemen | D-linemen
- Edge rushers | Highest paid players: Overall | By position
Support local journalism: Subscribe to azcentral.com today.