Marquez Valdes-Scantling player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 16
Here are some key stats and trends to know before placing any wagers on Marquez Valdes-Scantling’s player prop bet markets for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This Week 16 matchup features Valdes-Scantling’s Kansas City Chiefs (11-3) taking on the Seattle Seahawks (7-7) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Marquez Valdes-Scantling Week 16 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 1:24 PM ET.
Valdes-Scantling Receiving Stats and Trends
- Valdes-Scantling’s 45.1 receiving yards per game are 11.6 more than his over/under for Saturday’s contest.
- In 57.1% of his games this year (eight of 14), Valdes-Scantling has totaled over 33.5 receiving yards.
- Valdes-Scantling has collected 5.1 more receiving yards per game (45.1) than his average over/under (40.0).
- Valdes-Scantling has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 13 games.
- Valdes-Scantling has had a touchdown catch in two of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Chiefs Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- This week Valdes-Scantling will face the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense (217.7 yards allowed per game).
- The Seahawks give up 161.1 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 31st-ranked rush defense.
- The Chiefs rank 22nd in pass defense this season (227.6 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on offense, ranking best in the NFL with 309.5 passing yards per game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fifth-best by surrendering just 105.3 per game. They rank 16th on offense (119.9 rushing yards per game).
- The Chiefs rank 13th in yards per play allowed this season (5.6), but they’ve been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 6.6 yards per play.